smoke

actually im a smoker...less ppl noe im smoke, bcos i don wan 2 show tis act to other ppl...i scare my friend and my parent will disappointed to me...i noe tat is no good n is a bad habit, but i really cant control it...

i think im start smoke from form 5..after mine mother was pass away..bcos i think smoke will let me forget this happening...im really stupid right??im so sad about tis happen and cant forget it in my life...im so love my mother, why god hv to bring she away from me??i cant accept tis truth...

im so sorry to everybody, exspecially is my father n mother .let u disappointed...i hv think to abstain from smoke, but everytime oso fail..everytime i smoke i was feel wrong..i noe i will died in lung cancer if i keeping smoke..but nvm, i hope to died in lung cancer, bcos i wan to feel wat kind of suffer tat my mother get...or tis is a chance from me to meet my mother in heaven...mon i miss u..

i wan tk tis chance to apologize to everyone...sorry...