my working experiences

the 1st job in my life is kitchen worker..i work as part time at my relative restaurant after PMR...actually im work as a waiter but my mother force me to work at kitchen..mayb she wan me to be a cook chef..1st time i go in the kitchen, i feel so suffer..bcos thr is so hot, oily, dirty and so strange..after i work few week then i feel so interesting..i can learn so many thing..but sometime get scold and injured...it is so hard, i keep remind myself cant give up(other ppl can do why i cant)...after 2 month, i start from nth until i noe how to cook and i love to cook...thanx to all the senior teaching me...except its i oso noe about the sistem in a restaurant...so every big day live cny, mother/father day, national day......and most of the public holiday i oso on work...so cham....bcos the most many ppl time is on holiday...so my holiday will be working day...tis kind of life is continuum in 3year...

the 2nd job is MLM...i work in DCHL (LB) company from the end of form5 (around september)....my sister n my brother influence me to join in...after i join, i get damn many traning and learn many skill like hw to talk, act,psychology, planning, and hw to be a leadership and handle my team...i noe tis still will help me in the future...everyday i oso wear so formal to work...and oso meet so many different stager of ppl...everybody give so many support to me, i think bcos im the most small in the company...i never see before a company's meeting got 2k to 3k ppl but i can see n join in DCHL...

i learn and get so many thing from thr, but i oso lose many thing in the same time...i lose many friends and my time wit family...i oso lose my personality when i run this business...but i noe if wan to success in this business, sure wan 2 give up those thing....and i oso too stress at the same time...im forcing myself to score the goal setting tat i set...i hv give up all the thing i like to do...every morning wake up so early and find target or go office and bac house at midnight...stress until cant sleep every nite...tis kind of life was continuum 2 month then i hand off tis business...i totaly work in 6 month in DCHL...i never regret to join in, bcos i was learn so much thing about business from thr...it oso make me grown up so fast...

after nasional service, i work in a advertising company...i think i can learn some design skill and see the advertising life in thr, but i so disappointant to it...it not really a advertising company, it jz a advertising production only...thr do not hv any designer, accountant and jz a only one worker, tat is me....bcos it is a family business...everyday i work wit they 3 brother mean 3 boss la...i dint hv a fix work to do, sometime i work as a office boy to type out document, sometime i work as technician to make billboard, signboard and printing, sometime will go outstation and work under the sun....bcos of tat, i learn so much of production....tis is very good job and good experience, but tis is not i want. then i resign after 1 and the half month...the reason tat i tell the boss is i wan continue study. so sorry, i lie i will work more then 1year....

after i resign, got 2 more month then study...at tis 2 month, i hv work some part time job...i work as hotlink promoter, sale light stick in the concert....

at my college time, oso got do some part time to earn some money....i work at pc fair, it is invited by laoda to sale digital cam...my sale oso nt bad, but i use unmorality skill to sale the cam...bcos i oso cheated by the boss...

at holiday i oso work as credit card saler at PJ..it is invite by shan...i watch she got very good income from tis job then i wan work for it...but it is not as easy as then my imagine...every day work at 12 hour and non stop to find target...every time look like a dog to catch the customer and give them reject...but got customer to sign up the card then will feel so happy...i wan to thanx to shan and suan,bcos they was teach me so many thing n support me....when my term start and hv rush my assignment then i stop dy...

beside tat, is got get some photographic job to do...i oso do some sampling job ...at nw i do not working and jz focus on my study....if got job i oso will do de....so tis is my working experience, not too much but i learn so much...