a letter to my father

hi daddy...
long time dint accompany wit u dy. even i go bac home i oso less time to talk to u...bcos the timing is not good...when i stay at home u go to work, when u stay at home i was go out....mayb i really wan to write a letter to u...haha....

every time i went bac i oso saw u look more older..mayb i long time dint see u dy....i noe u r so lonely without mom, but i really cant go bac every time....sorry dad...but don be afraid, sure i will invite u to live wit me when i bought a house....i will not leave u alone....

i so proud to be ur son, but i not a good son...thanx a lot to u n mom to let me live in tis wonderful family...so appreciate it..if not u, i oso donoe wat i will be...i think will be sam sing.....hope can be ur real son in eternity....

u oso give fully support to me n dint oppose wat i wan to do...i noe u disagree wat i study nw, but u dint oppose it...i study design not mean i don like to study...im so serious to wat i doing...i will let u proud of me in one day.....dad, pls don worry about me...i noe wat i doing n my plan....

wish u healty and happy alway...u r a best father and i love u so much....