mine dream

i hv many dream in my life, i wan to be a success person in the world..i wan to change to world..im serious..

so now i hv to set mine goal setting and planning wat i wan to do...plannig is just for me 2 noe wat 2 i wan to do, it can change anytime in any situation..but without planning i cant do anything..

1st i wan to be a top student in my college..everyone say tis is not important but for me, tis is a starting..bcos im a emulative person...i like to competition wit other ppl.. i wan get more knowledge n be a so creative person...

im study graphic design nw..tis not mean i wan to be a designer in future..it is bcos i can get more knowledge and make myself more wisdom...when i study gf i can noe so much thing..it is not just noe about design, it oso let me noe about the world...i oso learn how to promot myself... so tis is the 1st step...

after study i wan everybody noe who am i...so i hv to promot myself kau kau..i will do many event or exhibition...at the same time, i will attend many national competition...if cant win the competition i oso can learn so much thing from it...after tat, i will look for chance to japan or europe country...if don hv tis chance thn i will go to sigapore...sure i won stay in malaysia...

when i hv strength and i strong network, i will start mine enterprise...i will build up a company(still donoe wat kind of business)..i noe if wan to success, cant just to work as a job...i need to hv many conduit to success....firstly i wan build up a strong company and more competitive...i wan to let every ppl in the world know about my nameplate...

i will planning to marry after 30 year old...i think it is not too late la...before i marry sure i got ability...the minimun thing is i have a house around 200k, a car around 100k and stable income...hv a wonderful family is successful in my life...it oso my food for thought...so i hope got a family( but nt nw)...

i will planning retire at 45year old...after retire i wan go around the world...retire not mean i will leave all my work, it js can relax abit...so i have to make my business stable and will run itself without me...

i nt so cupidity, i jz wan live until around 70 year old only...it is not long lived, but i can live until 70 thn is enough...bcos i wan 2 see my next generation are grow up...