2007 journey

many thing was happen in this year...got good and bad....the bad thing is my 2nd brother was died in an accident...it influence my family so much..actually i not too close wit tis brother, bcos we come on from 2 different family , but tis happen was hurt my heart ....feel so sad about it ,but still wan continual my life...

the most of my time was rush assignment in this year...but i not really hardworking , sometime will be so lazy....sometime will fell so stress and tension...i learn much thing in collage...i wan tk tis chance to thanx to Mr Soo and Shanli...they r good and responsibility lecture and i so respect them...

i have knoe many friends in the collage...thanx to u all alway helping me and come along wit me...the most happy time is wit u all...

i stay in kl almost 1 and the half year...i oso become custom to stay at here....im so lucky ,bcos i was get some good housemate...i feel so warm and friendly wit them...it look like a family...