collage life

let talk about my collage life....

i study at Dasein Academy of Art from 2006. around one and the half year...i choose tis collage becouse it's fee more cheaper then the other...but it do not hv the subject tat i wan...finally i choose graphic design....

i learn so many thing in tis collage, not jz design only and oso learn the real life at social...after i touch gd, i get many fun and interesting thing...because gd is a crazy and creative subject...until nw i oso dint regret to tk tis subject...sometime got many assignment to rush and so difficult....it will make me so stress...but i noe it is a way to anneal me...jz enjoy it...

beside that, got many coursemate were walk along with me...thanx alot who were alway help me...without u all i will lifeless....i will not forget u all de....