something to say

long time dint post blog dy...bcos no mood to post and nth to say...

today i wan say smth bout my feeling...about a girl...i really so confuse about our relationship...i donoe wat i need, wat i can give to her....i donoe tis is love or jz a close frenship...so confusing nw...i scare i cant make my promise to her...i scare i will hurt her....mayb i less self confident in love...

she is the 1st gal give me tat kind of feeling...i really so miss she every day n nite...some time i cant contral my self to call or sms she...she let me feel so touch, sweet and so warm...bcos of tat, i feel so pressure...i really scare i will hurt she 1 day....i oso donoe y im pressure...

i noe she jz few month only, i really don understand she...but i noe she is a good, kind and nice gal..

i think i wan give more time to our relationship...i hv to treasure tis relationship...i hv to more initiative, bcos im a man....