further study in New Zealand

yesterday yam cha wit fren, my senior say he mayb will further study in New Zealand after graduate...he say the course n cost of living fee is around 80k-100k...for me, it is really expensive...but i really so interested...bcos i think tis is a big chance for me to get more knowledge from other country...mayb i can tk tis chance to work at thr...i noe if i wan, my family will give full support to me... but i was owe them so many, so i cant tk their money dy...bcos tat is not a small amount....

so upset nw...i cant so selfish dy...cant jz think myself only...i noe my father bcos of me, he was give up many thing dy...he oso become old dy...i don wan give him more finance problem...n oso i don like to depend other ppl dy...i must hander the problem of myself...

so i hv to start plan it at now...i noe it is hard, but i will try my self...